Where is my iCluster sync check report?
Experienced iCluster users know how to find or create the sync check report, but newer users may wonder where it is. Remember that the default for all sync check commands is to place the results in a database file not to *PRINT! The files where the sync results live are located in the iCluster product library (usually ICLUSTER) and are called:
- DMSCRUN Sync check run id file
- DMSCBSFDTL Sync check detail for IFS objects
- DMSCBSFOBJ Sync check BSF Object File
- DMSCNTVDTL Sync check detail native objects
- DMSCNTVOBJ Sync check native object file
You can run your own queries on these files or you can just run the DMSCRPT command to produce spooled output. The results will appear on all nodes under your user profile with file name DMSCRPT and user data of DMSCRPT.