At Pulse: How Rocket Helps TD Bank Protect Data
On Monday at Pulse: Learn how Rocket Servergraph helps TD Bank protect its customer data!
Everyone knows backing up and protecting data is essential. And customers buy IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM), ProtecTIER, or other products to do just that.
But how do they know their backup is really working?
A company might have customer data on hundreds of servers backed up by Tivoli Storage Manager What if a file accidentally didn’t copy on tape? What if the company’s running out of backup storage?
- Customers need a clear picture to monitor all brands in their backup environment.
- They need to see real-time reports with reliable data to tell them what’s been done.
Rocket Servergraph is here to help!
It’s the industry-leading solution for data protection management.
Companies see everything they need to know. Rocket Servergraph alerts them when a backup has been missed or when they need more storage.
[box size=”large” style=”rounded”]
At IBM Pulse 2014, hear how Rocket Servergraph helps protect TD Bank.
When: Monday, February 24. 5:00-6:00 p.m. Room 114.
About the Session
A case study about Rocket Servergraph’s value to TD Bank. TD Bank has been a long-time user of Tivoli Storage Manager. As TD Bank grew, so did its requirements for data protection, backup and reporting. TD Bank needed a single window into its data protection environment. Hear how Rocket Servergraph Storage Console delivered, helping TD Bank meet its business requirements more efficiently and securely.
Optimizing IT and Service Management
Don Becker, a managing director at Rocket Software with responsibility for Rocket Servergraph. Don was previously president and part owner of Servergraph, which was a privately held software company before being acquired by Rocket in 2005.
What is Rocket Servergraph?
- Real-time automated monitoring, reports, alerts, and dashboard graphs and charts on a customer’s entire backup environment. Is the data protected? Is it available? Monitoring is as easy as checking a colored chart!
- Servergraph delivers everything customers must know in one centralized, visible spot.
- Servergraph provides customers – and their managers – with up-to-the-minute reports on their backup and storage status.
- Customers learn when a drive fails, a part fails, or there’s a read-and-write error.
- Servergraph automatically updates the dashboard and statistics.
- Servergraph complements IBM’s Tivoli Storage Manager Operations Center and Cognos reporting capabilities by extending visibility and control across multi-vendor storage environments.
- Customers can build their own custom report or use one of out-of-the-box.
- Servergraph monitors IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM), TSM Fastback, and IBM ProtecTIER, Symantec NetBackup, EMC NetWorker, Avamar and Data Domain, Veeam, Sepaton, IBM FastBack, and Gresham EDT.
IT-VP/Manager, IT Function – General IT Management, Strategy and Technology, Storage Management
Come to Monday’s case study at IBM Pulse 2014. Learn how Rocket Servergraph can be a customer’s eyes and ears on backup!
[box type=”info” size=”large” style=”rounded”]See IBM Service Management’s Ian Smith interview Rocket’s Don Becker[/box]