Tivoli Workload Scheduler: Integration for Simple Reports
Customers want simplified access to TWSz and zCentric job logs, sysouts, and reports. Now with the integration of TOM 3.1 and Tivoli Workload Scheduler 9.2 they have them!
The TWS and TOM developments teams worked together to provide this capability that TWS customers have requested. TWS customer now have the ability – via single line command – direct access job logs both current and historical via Tivoli Output Manager (TOM) both with ISPF and web browser interface.
- See what happened three weeks or three months ago!
- Job logs from both z/OS and distributed agents can be captured and archived in Tivoli Output Manager
- With a single line command, “LJ”, TWS users are taken directly to the job logs (and other sysout) for a specific event.
- Research and compare historical run times and spot previous exceptions
- Easily creates production reports and generate alerts based on workload, application or system events.
[box size=”large” style=”rounded”]
Automate the Capture, Archive and Historical View of Tivoli Workload Scheduler
Managed Operations with Tivoli Output Manager
Wednesday, 2:15-3:15 p.m., Room 307