Rocket Servergraph Professional 7.4 is now available
Rocket Servergraph Professional 7.4 offers more backup application support and new reporting capabilities. Servergraph 7.4 includes the following enhancements.
- Servergraph continues to expand its monitoring and reporting support of the data protection environment with the addition of the following applications:
- Oracle RMAN
- CommVault Simpana
- Rocket iCluster
- IBM Flashcopy Manager for Unix
- A complete set of reports is provided for these applications as well as the currently supported applications: IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM), Symantec NetBackup, EMC Avamar, IBM Tivoli Storage Manager FastBack, EMC NetWorker and VTL device support for EMC Data Domain, IBM ProtecTIER, Sepaton and Veeam.
- Servergraph now has an upgraded report engine with new capabilities such as HTML5 support and dynamic email attachments.
- The User Reports view contains new Topology maps with improved navigation.
Cloud Deployment Model
- Servergraph Cloud Connector enables you to collect data from remote Servergraph instances and then forward the data to your main Servergraph instance.
- A new Topology view, named Data Collectors, shows the Servergraph instances, which are connected to the various Cloud Connectors, and then to their configured servers.
All of these enhancements were made in response to our customers’ feedback to help you get the most out of Servergraph for your daily operational, reporting, and management needs.
Contacting Global Technical Support
If you have a current support and maintenance agreement with Rocket Software, you can access the Rocket Customer Portal to download an update, see the complete list of enhancements in the release notes or read answers to FAQs. The Rocket Customer Portal is the primary method of obtaining support for Servergraph and our other products
- To log in to the Rocket Customer Portal, go to: http://www.rocketsoftware.com/support
- Alternatively, you can contact Global Technical Support by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.