iCluster interim fix 8 available for 7.1 TR1
Interim Fix pack 8 was released at the end of September and is generally available for Rocket iCluster 7.1 TR1. The package can be found at https://support.rocketsoftware.com/rsp-portal/downloads/categoryDetail?category=Rocket+iCluster under RIC-2197 Rocket iCluster 7.1 TR1 and can be applied quickly to your iCluster installation through an FTP file transfer of a save file to each node, ending replication, restoring all objects into the product library and restarting replication.
This package provides a number of enhancements and fixes including:
- Improves the performance of the DLTHAJRCV command
- Enables DLTHAJRCV to successfully delete journal receivers for QAUDJRN for refresh only groups
- Prevents VFYHAJRN from changing QAUDLVL spool file values
- Provides an option to not disable triggers on the backup node
- Enables groups replicating from *SYSBAS to IASP to start even if there is an inactive IASP group and the primary IASP is varied off
- Activates the remote journal with the earliest receiver instead of the currently attached receiver
NOTE: Please check your current version of iCluster before downloading this Interim Fix. Use Option 7 or the DMSYSINF command to display the current version of iCluster. This Interim Fix is only appropriate for iCluster 7.1 TR1 with an Interim fix level earlier than IF8.