Rocket Discover is a new new self-service business intelligence solution, providing intuitive data preparation and discovery for business managers and executives. With just a few clicks, anyone can create colorful dashboards that help you analyze sales, profit, social media, and other information to make better business decisions. Rocket Discover easily connects to IBM Cognos TM1 and creates quick and easy visuals of financial information. By 2017, Gartner predicts that most business users and analyst will have access to self-service tools to prepare data for analysis. Discover provides that now!
On Tuesday, April 28, we invite Boston-area executives and managers to join us at historic Fenway Park, where you’ll get a tour of the park, then watch the Red Sox take on the Blue Jays. You’ll also get an up-close and personal look at Rocket Discover, as well as hear from a panel of Business Intelligence leaders, including
- Claudia Imhoff, Ph.D, BI thought leader, author and President of Boulder BI Brain Trust
- Howard Dresner, BI expert, previously Research Fellow and Lead Analyst at Gartner, now CRO at Dresner Advisory Services
- Bob Potter, Sr. VP and General Manager for Rocket BI
- Patrick Spedding, Managing Director of Rocket’s BI Lab
To register for this event, contact Martha Babbit at MBabbit@rocketsoftware.com. Seats are limited, so don’t wait!
Latest posts by Rocket Software (see all)
- Now Available: Zero-Footprint Terminal Emulation with Rocket BlueZone Web - November 1, 2017
- Data Backup Reporting - July 5, 2016
- Proactive Backup Reporting - July 5, 2016