There’s a tsunami of data in the world, and throughout a corporate enterprise. It’s stored on the mainframe, other servers, and in data warehouses. Companies might have over a hundred different data sources on all different platforms. How can businesses analyze this massive amount of data and act quickly in the marketplace? The IT department can’t provide reports this instant!
Financial executives need faster analysis, right at their fingertips. To analyze the data on the road, on mobile phones, or in meetings. To see the big picture of what’s happening now: in stores, brands, profit and more.
Introducing: Rocket Software’s Rocket Discover!
Rocket Software is a global software developer that delivers enterprise software solutions, and Discover is Rocket’s new easy-to-use Business Intelligence solution that provides self-service data discovery tools for analysts, business managers and executives. Now executives can see data quickly in pictures:
- Bright colored pie charts
- Stunning bar charts
- Line graphs that can drill down by year, quarter, month, or day
- Scatter plots
- Geo maps
Discover takes IBM Cognos® TM1® and makes it even better with quick and easy visuals. That’s because Discover natively connects to the IBM Cognos TM1 data cube, which businesses use for smarter analytics, planning, and budgeting. Add Discover to Cognos, and businesses combine the most powerful analytics with the most stunning dashboard visuals.
- With Discover, Cognos users create dashboards in minutes to see and understand what’s going on in the market.
- It’s all intuitive. The most commonly requested guided analytics capabilities are provided out-of-the-box and integrated into the architecture.
- Discover is analytics anyone can use. No training required!
- Ad-Hoc Reports? No problem! With Discover executives get instantaneous insights.
And Rocket Discover has advanced analytics capabilities with deeper insights that businesses need. Executives can drill down to any level of data. All it takes is a swipe of the finger! For example, suppose a manager graphs individual store sales. Is there a marked dip in the graph? Drill down and see what day that was. There might have been a major snowstorm that morning. With Discover, businesses get the picture and understand.
- Discover provides hybrid access to data via in-memory and live query for optimal performance.
- Discover has connectivity to VSAM, Adabas, and DB2 for z/OS.
Businesses want advanced analytics when and where they need it. And Discover Version 1.1 launches later this quarter!
Watch the webinar: “For Your Eyes Only: A New BI Solution Reserved Just For You.”
Latest posts by Rocket Software (see all)
- Now Available: Zero-Footprint Terminal Emulation with Rocket BlueZone Web - November 1, 2017
- Data Backup Reporting - July 5, 2016
- Proactive Backup Reporting - July 5, 2016