Focused on security? Join us at Rocket MultiValue University!
The track includes high-level overview sessions, detailed product training and hands-on labs.
- MultiValue Security Overview will be presented by Nik Kesic, our Principal Technical Support Engineer, and Steve O’Neal, our MultiValue Principal Solutions Architect. This hour-plus session is a “must attend” for anyone looking to understand the fundamentals.
- D3 Security Deep Dive will be presented by Mark Locke, our Quality Assurance Manager and is designed for D3 people who want more details.
- Lab: Hands-on D3 will be led by Brian Cram, our Technical Support Engineer and Mark Locke, our Quality Assurance Manager. Get your hands dirty during this lab on D3 topics including security.
- Managing the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Process will be presented by Nik Kesic, our Principal Technical Support Engineer. This one is definitely packed with details.
- Create a Data Encryption Strategy using Automatic Data Encryption (ADE) will be presented by Ben Peach, our Technical Support Engineer. If you’re interested or already using ADE, please join Ben.
Jing Cui, our security subject matter expert for Rocket MultiValue and Rocket U2 Principal Software Engineer, has lead several of the teams designing the security track at MVU. Jing’s team members included key personnel from both U2 and D3 development, support and professional services.
More about Jing
Did you know that Jing holds a master’s degree in Computer Science from Fudan University, China? Or that for the past 25 years, Jing has worked as a developer of MultiValue technology and is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)? On a day-to-day basis, Jing is responsible for Automatic Data Encryption, SSL and other security-related features as our head U2 security architect here at Rocket.
Please join us October 5-8 at Harrah’s in Las Vegas for MVU
In addition to security, we have sessions on other industry “hot topics” including:
- High Availability
- Modern Languages such as Python
- Reporting and BI
- U2 Middleware