Is going mobile with your Rocket U2 or D3 data a priority? Do you know where to start? Rocket can help.
We have a step-by-step process, including three videos to help you get started. Get this off of your “to do” list, and get started today.
Rocket MultiValue customers can now accelerate IT modernization with our new mobile solution, Rocket® Mobile for MultiValue (MV). If you’re a developer, you will appreciate the simple, drag-and-drop development and RESTful services for streamlined integration with Rocket® UniVerse, Rocket® UniData, and Rocket® D3 DBMS. In addition, Rocket Mobile for MV offers advanced features for:
- Application and identity management
- Data security
- Managing mobile deployments
- Monitoring application performance
We launched Rocket Mobile for MV on October 5th at Rocket MultiValue University (MVU) 2015 in Las Vegas. At MVU we featured Rocket Mobile for MV with four sessions and one hands-on lab.
The mobile market is huge and growing:
- By 2016, use of mobile apps will surpass that of Internet domain names, making mobile apps the dominant means of engaging with brands. (Gartner)
- 20 million enterprise mobile apps will be built by 2018. (Gartner)
- Consumers will download more than 226 billion mobile apps in 2015. (Forrester)
Get going mobile off your “to do” list and onto iPhones, Android phones and iPads. Try it today for free!
Latest posts by Heather Smiles (see all)
- Take Your MultiValue Data Mobile with Rocket Mobile for MultiValue - October 12, 2015
- Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Attend Rocket MultiValue University 2015 - August 11, 2015
- Top 7 reasons why you should upgrade to Rocket UniData 8.1 - February 18, 2015