— PROACTIVE and AUTOMATED Backup Monitoring/Reporting Enables Transformation from Reactive Data Protection to Agile Business Continuity
Rocket® Servergraph Professional is all you need to ensure optimal performance and results for your data protection investments. Servergraph proactively monitors and reports on your entire backup environment, providing a real-time, in-depth, and holistic view for you to efficiently manage your data protection processes, cost and risks. With Servergraph, you can achieve better Recovery Point Objective (RPO) and Recovery Time Objective (RTO), while meeting your business continuity, compliance, and cost goals.
Specifically, Rocket® Servergraph Professional is a reliable and intelligent solution that:
- Watches your entire heterogeneous backup environment 24 x 7.
- “Single pane of glass” for the whole backup enterprise
- “Single console” for 30+ backup products
- Issues and prioritizes automated alerts in real-time BEFORE they turn into problems.
- Forecasts future trending on operations and management.
- Provides an audit trail that documents and tracks all your backup activities/processes.
- Automates tasks and processes that formerly took hours down to minutes.
- Supports both Local and Cloud deployments.
Inside Rocket® Servergraph Professional
Available NOW: Rocket® Servergraph Professional v7.8
Rocket Software is pleased to announce v7.8 of Servergraph, which is available now for download from the Rocket Customer Portal. Key highlights for this new release include:
- Added support for Spectrum Scale
- Added support for MS SQL Server
- Extended support for Spectrum Protect 7.1.3
- Improved reporting on TS3500
- Added support for TS4500
- Added VM backup and dashboard for CommVault
If you have a current Support and Maintenance Agreement for Servergraph, you can download this new release from the Rocket Customer Portal. If you don’t have a Customer Portal account, you can create one by simply following the registration instructions for new users. Once you’re logged in, simply turn to the Servergraph page to get updates you are eligible to download, based on your organization’s active agreements.
If you’re using Servergraph but do not have an active maintenance agreement, your Rocket Software Account Executive can help you get current. If you do not know your Account Executive or would prefer to have someone contact you, please complete this contact form and we will be in touch shortly.
Latest posts by Jason Zhang (see all)
- Reduce storage costs with intelligent, automated data management and archive - June 13, 2016
- Proactively monitor your ENTIRE backup environment with Rocket Servergraph Professional - May 31, 2016
- Expand Insights into Your Entire Backup Environment with Rocket Servergraph Professional - February 11, 2016