What a week here at IBM InterConnect! What makes this IBM event so worthwhile is the depth and breadth of relevant topics that are covered each day (and night!)—from cloud all the way down to bare metal infrastructure, from creating and publishing APIs to consuming those APIs and creating consumable services.
At some point in almost every conversation I’ve had this week, the same question has surfaced: How do I take care of my business today while building my business for tomorrow? I was lucky to be here with 60+ Rocketeers at InterConnect to help design, develop, and demonstrate solutions that help answer that question. I hope you had the opportunity to hear from our Rocket thought leaders as they covered a wide spectrum of technologies and solutions, including:
- From Hybrid Cloud to Mobile
- From Data Virtualization to Data Visualization
- From From Self Service BI to Collaborative BI
- From publishing APIs to connecting APIs
- From z to Power to i to Linux
We will continue these conversations next week at SHARE in San Antonio, at CeBIT in Hannover in March, and at Strata+Hadoop World in San Jose at the very end of March, where we will be launching our inaugural Rocket Launchpad. Reach out to us any time before or after these events. We have a lot to share with you.
Thank you to those who attended InterConnect. I hope you enjoyed the week, the Elton John concert that Rocket sponsored…and I hope you learned more than you thought you would. I know that I did.
— Jeroen van Dun (@jwdvandun) February 25, 2016
Latest posts by Andy Youniss (see all)
- Congratulations to Our 2018 IBM Champions! - February 22, 2018
- Ready, Set, Build - October 22, 2017
- This Never Gets Old…Rocket D3 Voted Best MultiValue Database - August 3, 2017