Rocket BlueZone 8.1.0 is now available! See what’s new.
Our customers want to provide their employees, and ultimately their own customers and partners, the best experiences they can. In order to do that, they need to be able to quickly and efficiently manage and administer their Rocket BlueZone® deployments.
For the customers of Rocket BlueZone Terminal Emulation, connecting their users to host systems is critical to ensuring business critical processes continue without disruption. With the release of Rocket BlueZone 8.1.0 this January, we’re helping customers improve TE administration and lower cost of ownership.
Rocket BlueZone Terminal Emulation connects more than 100,000 users to their legacy systems every single day. Being one of our largest product user bases, we’re always working to provide the modern experiences and features that our customers want. This latest release of BlueZone features a brand new administration console for BlueZone Web-to-Host that improves customer, user, and management satisfaction, all while reducing the time spent administering terminal emulation. The new console also features:
More authentication management options: Easily set up authentication protocols to align with your organization’s security policies and deliver better host-based security. Choose from 5 authentication methods:
- BlueZone authentication
- LDAP authentication
- Database authentication, such as Microsoft SQL Server
- SSO authentication
- No authentication
Sessions and user/group management: Easily manage setup for host sessions as well as access controls for users and groups. Ensure compliance to organizational policies, deliver better user experiences, and provide fast and improved terminal emulator support.
- Better session management: Enjoy even greater control of host sessions in Rocket BlueZone. Easily create new sessions, manage multiple sessions, and more.
- Greater user & group management: Manage user/group access and capabilities to ensure adherence to company policy and align user experiences.
- User management: Create new users and groups. Assign users to different groups, etc.
- User controls & permissions: Script management such as the ability to record/edit/add scripts, host session creation, session customization.
- Batch processing: Import and assign controls/groups to new users in batches.
In addition, there is a new Web-to-Host application that will replace the Web-to-Host wizard and the BlueZone Integration Server. This update makes it much easier to upgrade and administer BlueZone and get back to other business-critical tasks.
To learn more about Rocket BlueZone, start a trial today.