Announcing the New Rocket Forum
In the past 30 years, Rocket Software has managed to build a strong community of Rocketeers, partners, and customers. We’ve built solutions to help our customers reach their goals, used Rocket.Build events to inspire new ideas, and have modernized technologies to make them even more effective. Now, we’re looking forward to creating a space for all things Rocket—where all members of the Rocket community can discover, learn, engage, and network.
Today, we’re excited to announce the launch of the brand new Rocket Forum, a destination for Rocketeers, partners, and customers to share ideas, ask questions, and learn from other experts in the industry. With dedicated communities for all of Rocket’s products—including MultiValue, mainframe, and Power products—there is a space for everyone.
Members will have the opportunity to:
- Connect with others, any time, anywhere, and on any device
- Discover, exchange, and share content and knowledge
- Keep up with product news, information, and updates
- Take advantage of free training, learning, content, and knowledge sharing
- Grow in your professional development and reputation as a subject matter expert
- Build relationships with fellow customers, subject matter experts, and Rocketeers
Anyone can become a member, whether you’re a Rocket customer, user, or a fan. Forum topics will be updated regularly, giving members a chance to see what’s happening at Rocket and learn from our thought leaders.
You can sign up for free on the Forum website and immediately start contributing and learning. With this new way to connect with our community, we hope to provide all members with a space to learn, engage, and network, while creating value for members and Rocketeers alike.