Why I hope you’ll subscribe to Rocket MultiValue emails
This post is for all my MultiValue partners and customers. You see, part of my job is communicating with you about what we’re doing at Rocket; most of the time it’s coming from the R&D Lab here in Denver. I sit in Denver with the MultiValue software developers, QA people, ID (aka documentation writers), MV renewals team, RBC people, and tech support people!
Examples of what I send out include:
- Invitations to webinars
- Product announcements
- Hotfix information
- Offers to participate in betas
If you have not been receiving technical and product information from me regarding your Rocket MultiValue products, you may have inadvertently unsubscribed to everything on the Rocket email list.
For example, did you know:
- We’re featured in a 2017 IDC Analyst Paper
- We’ve added Audit support in UniVerse 11.3 and UniData 8.2 which helps you meet the needs of today’s compliance and audit regulations.
- We’ve added Python Support so the new breed of developers graduating from universities can jump straight in to working on your Rocket MultiValue application. Using Python, developers can call all of your MV assets from Python or plug any of the 123K+ applications on the Python Package index (Py.Pi) to extend your application with new functionality.
- We have lots of new videos including
- What’s New in Rocket UniVerse (closed captioned in Spanish & French)
- What’s New in Rocket UniData (closed captioned in Spanish & French)
- What’s New in Rocket D3
- MultiValue versus a traditional database
- Origins of the Rocket MultiValue Application Platform
- The Future of the MV Platform
- How UniVerse and UniData came to Rocket Software
- Other new resources including new datasheets on:
- Multiple datasheets on compliance such as GDPR, Basel III, Gramm-Leach-Billey Act, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, and Sarbanes-Oxly
Feel like you’re missing out? I’m responsible for most of the email you get from Rocket MultiValue. Please help me better communicate better with you and sign up to get my emails. Visit our Email Preferences Page – it will take less than 60 seconds.