Rocket MultiValue roadmap livestream webinar series

I’m happy to announce that beginning in January 2019, the Rocket MultiValue R&D team will host monthly Rocket MultiValue roadmap livestreams showcasing what’s new—and what’s coming next.

Every month, you’ll get new MultiValue insights directly from Rocket development leaders and exclusive previews of new products, such as the upcoming Rocket Connection Manager. Hear the latest updates as they’re announced and always be in the know.*

Roadmap updates will take place on the 3rd Wednesday of every month (that’s the 3rd Thursday in APAC), with broadcast times alternating between 7:00pm eastern (US) (12:00am UTC) and 11:00am eastern (US) (4:00pm UTC) to include as many territories as possible. You can register for the January livestream on our events page. I’ve put together this table with details:

Date Time
January 16th 7:00pm New York City, US | 12:00am Thursday London, GB | 11:00am Thursday Sydney, AU
February 20th 11:00am New York City, US | 4:00pm London, GB | 3:00am Thursday Sydney, AU
March 20th 7:00pm New York City, US | 11:00pm London, GB | 10:00am Thursday Sydney, AU
April 17th 11:00am New York City, US | 4:00pm London, GB | 1:00am Thursday Sydney, AU
May 15th 7:00pm New York City, US | 12:00am Thursday London, GB | 9:00am Thursday Sydney, AU
June 19th 11:00am New York City, US | 4:00pm London, GB | 1:00am Thursday Sydney, AU
July 17th 7:00pm New York City, US | 12:00am Thursday London, GB | 9:00am Thursday Sydney, AU
August 21st 11:00am New York City, US | 4:00pm London, GB | 1:00am Thursday Sydney, AU
September 18th 7:00pm New York City, US | 12:00am Thursday London, GB | 9:00am Thursday Sydney, AU
October 16th 11:00am New York City, US | 4:00pm London, GB | 2:00am Thursday Sydney, AU
November 20th 7:00pm New York City, US | 12:00am Thursday London, GB | 11:00am Thursday Sydney, AU
December 18th 11:00am New York City, US | 4:00pm London, GB | 3:00am Thursday Sydney, AU

Since we will not be recording the roadmap livestreams or make them available after airing, I encourage you to tune in live when you can to get the inside scoop on all things MultiValue. Look for an email with livestream details every month as broadcasts get closer.

*Note: Preview functionality and timelines are subject to change. We advise against Rocket partners and customers making any business decisions based on pre-release content discussed in our monthly updates.

Kathy Larson

Kathy Larson 22 Posts

Hi, I'm the Marketing Manager for Rocket MultiValue. I returned to MultiValue in 2014. You see, I started my career right out of grad school with Unidata in downtown Denver. Back then I worked with our hardware partners including DEC, Data General, Sequent, HP and many others! Later I moved to MarComm and Product Marketing. I love being back in MV and in my free time enjoy spending time with my family skiing, hiking and enjoying Colorado.

0 Comments