Kicking off the 2020 MultiValue Roadmap Livestream Series

We’re happy to announce the 2020 Rocket® MultiValue Roadmap Livestream series! The inaugural series last year was so popular that we’re keeping it going, and we’re making it easier for you to sign up for the entire year.

The first Rocket MultiValue Roadmap Livestream of 2020 premieres on Wednesday, February 19 (Thursday, February 20 for attendees in APAC).

The Rocket MultiValue product management team is hosting a quarterly livestream of the MV product roadmaps for UniVerse, UniData®, D3®, and other MultiValue tools. They’ll present on both our near-future and distant-future plans for MV, as well as the many possibilities we’re still thinking about. But the only way to learn is to be there!

Please note that these roadmap livestreams will not be recorded or available after airing, so you must tune in live if you want the inside scoop on all things MultiValue.

Here’s the entire calendar and you can sign up for the entire year! And we’re hosting two livestreams each day so you can join us no matter where you are.

Q1 MV Roadmap Livestream

Wednesday, February 19, 2020 11:00 am NY/9:00 am Denver/4:00 PM London

Wednesday, February 19, 2020 6:00 pm NY/4:00 pm Denver/Thursday, February 20, 2020 10:00 am Sydney

Q2 MV Roadmap Livestream

Wednesday, May 20, 2020 11:00 am NY/9:00 am Denver/4:00 pm London

Wednesday, May 20, 2020 6:00 pm NY/4:00 pm Denver/Thursday, May 21, 2020 8:00 am Sydney

Q3 MV Roadmap Livestream

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 11:00 am NY/9:00 am Denver/4:00 pm London

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 6:00 pm NY/4:00 pm Denver/Thursday, August 20, 2020 8:00 am Sydney

Q4 MV Roadmap Livestream

Wednesday, November 18, 2020 11:00 am NY/9:00 am Denver/4:00 pm London

Wednesday, November 18, 2020 6:00 pm NY/4:00 pm Denver/Thursday, November 19, 2020 10:00 am Sydney

We can’t wait to get started. We’ll see you in February!

Kathy Larson

Kathy Larson 39 Posts

Hi, I'm the Product Marketing Manager for Rocket MultiValue. I returned to MultiValue in 2014. You see, I started my career right out of grad school with Unidata in downtown Denver. Back then I worked with our hardware partners including DEC, Data General, Sequent, HP and many others! Later I moved to MarComm and Product Marketing. I love being back in MV and in my free time enjoy spending time with my family skiing, hiking and enjoying Colorado.

2 Comments