UniVerse Recoverable File System (RFS) exploration, a Rocket MultiValue University virtual event
We’ve added another Rocket® Software MultiValue University (MVU) virtual event in May, and you’re invited! We’re offering two times to join us. If improving data integrity, reliability, and accessibility is your goal, then this session is for you.
- Wednesday, May 27, 2020 10:00 a.m. NY/8:00 a.m. Denver/3:00 p.m. London
- Wednesday, May 27, 2020 5:00 p.m. Denver, 7:00 p.m. NY/Thursday, May 28, 2020 9:00 a.m. Sydney
Qiang Lin, Rocket Software Principal Software Engineer, will give us a tour of the Rocket UniVerse Recoverable File System (RFS) and will provide:
- An introduction to RFS, the benefits of a two-process architecture, and why we rearchitected UniVerse 12
- A how-to demo for configuring RFS
- An overview of UniVerse RFS tools and monitoring
- A demo of recovering after a database crash including media recovery
There’ll be plenty of time for Q&A during this 90-minute virtual event, and I hope you’ll join us as we explore RFS.
If you missed this event, you can listen to the recording.