Rocket Software is excited to announce Rocket SystemBuilder Extensible Architecture (SB/XA) 6.5.6.
Rocket Software is excited to announce Rocket SystemBuilder Extensible Architecture (SB/XA) 6.5.6. This release is available for download from Rocket Business Connect. SB/XA 6.5.6 will improve the user experience with its new features, enhancements to some of your favorite features and of course, fixes.
6.5.6 will help you and your team:
- Shore up security with enhancements including:
- The now FIPS-compliant SB/XA Communications Server, important to our U.S. government agency customers
- The flexibility to secure your SB/XA Communications Servers with multiple SSL Certificates using the same Common Name (CN)
- More secure and more extensive SBClient logging for better supportability
- Work faster thanks to performance enhancements to SB+ expressions
- Filter and group with confidence due to added SB/XA Grid stability fixes
If you’re upgrading from an earlier major release of SB+, take advantage of the comprehensive Rocket SB+ Guided Upgrade Tool. It automates the necessary steps for a successful upgrade to release 6.
And if you’re on a version of SB/XA before 6.5.4, by upgrading to 6.5.6 you’ll also benefit from:
- Security enhancements to SBClient including support of SFTP protocol and GSSAPI/Kerberos authentication; updated SSL libraries; and a new option to disable scripting in SBClient
- Dual monitor support for SBClient for a more efficient work environment
- SB/XA Grid enhancements including new statistical and aggregation functions (count, min, max, sum, average), providing more options for the representation of your data
- Major enhancements to LME subroutines offering full support if you also work with Rocket Aldon for DevOps
For a complete list of features and fixes, please see the Rocket SB/XA 6.5.6 Release Notes (add PDF link). We hope you will find these enhancements and fixes beneficial to your organization.
If you have a current Support and Maintenance Agreement for Rocket SB/XA, you can find additional information about this release, and download the release from Rocket Business Connect, at https://rbc.rocketsoftware.com/.
If you’re using Rocket SB/XA but do not have an active maintenance agreement, your Rocket Software Account Executive can help you get current. If you do not know your Account Executive or would prefer to have someone contact you, please complete the contact form on the Rocket Software website, and we will contact you directly.
For more information about Rocket SB/XA, please visit the Rocket SB/XA page.