Alpha and beta programs for Rocket MultiValue
During the third and fourth quarters of 2020, Rocket MultiValue R&D is giving our partners and customers the opportunity to participate in several product alpha and beta programs. I use the word opportunity because if you participate, you have the opportunity to influence the development of solutions to help you address your business challenges.
- MultiValue Integration Server (MVIS) 1.3.0 Alpha I – August 2020
- MultiValue Integration Server (MVIS) 3.0 Alpha II – Fall 2020
- MVX Performance Experience (MVX:P) Alpha/ Beta: November 2020 – FULL
- UOPY Beta: August/September 2020 – UniObjects for Python
- Rocket MV BASIC for Visual Studio Code Beta: October/November 2020 – FULL
For each program there are both MultiValue Application Server (MVAS) version requirements and expectations, such as participating for four-eight weeks, attending weekly meetings and providing feedback.
To sign up and for more information on product features for each program, please visit: https://info.rocketsoftware.com/2020MVAlphaBetaPrograms.html
We hope you’ll engage with our alpha/beta products, and with our technical and product management teams.