Rocket D3 10.3.2 is now available!
Now with more Python, greater security, and better performance
We’re excited to announce the release of Rocket® D3® 10.3.2 for Windows, AIX and Linux. This new release focuses on Python and is the release to be on if you’re interested in our new MultiValue Integration Server (MVIS).
This new release delivers:
- The ability to call into D3 from Python, completing the bidirectional support of Rocket D3 Python for better integration. This ability allows Python developers to access data and existing business rules that are stored in the D3 database environment.
- Encryption at the field level, rather than at the file level, offering a performance benefit, especially for large files.
- The option to use 256-bit encryption instead of the default of 128 bit, checking a box for organizations that require 256-bit encryption.
- Support for the new Rocket MultiValue Integration Server (MVIS). If you’re interested, please plan an upgrade to 10.3.2 so you’re ready when MVIS 1.3 is released (planned for Feb. 2021) to take advantage of all the features/benefits MVIS provides including empowers teams to leverage modern languages and frameworks to access MV data and business logic. MVIS incorporates a low-code/no-code approach that’s cloud-ready and provides users with 24x7x365 connectivity. It can help you extend business opportunities, expand your workforce with younger developers, and get products to market faster.
- Support for newer platforms: Windows (10, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019), AIX (7.1, 7.2), and Linux (RHEL 8).
You can find a complete list of enhancements and system requirements for Rocket D3 10.3.2 in the release notes.
Ready to upgrade now? If you have a current Support and Maintenance Agreement for Rocket D3, you can order your version upgrade from RBC. If you don’t have an active maintenance agreement, we can help you get current. Simply contact us to discuss your options.
Want more info? Watch a demo by Brian Cram, Rocket Senior Technical Support Engineer, of upgrading from D3 10.3.1 to 10.3.2.