MV roadmap livestream | November 18
Rocket® MultiValue product management is hosting the final roadmap livestream of 2020.
- Wednesday, Nov 18, 2020 11:00 a.m. NY / 9:00 a.m. Denver / 4:00 p.m. London (for EMEA)
- Wednesday, Nov 18, 2020 6:00 p.m. NY / 4:00 p.m. Denver / Thursday, Nov 19, 2020 10:00 a.m. Sydney (for APAC)
Join us to learn about our MV product roadmaps for UniVerse, UniData®, D3®, and MultiValue tools, both our near-future and distant-future plans for MV, as well as the many possibilities we’re still thinking about.
Here’s a sneak peek:
- UniData 8.2.2 is GA
- UniObjects for Python (UOPY) is GA
- MV BASIC for Visual Studio Code GA is planned for Q4 2020
- MVIS 1.3 alpha is complete and GA is planned for Q2 2021
- Learn what we’re planning for MVIS 1.4
But the only way to learn is to be there!
Please note that these roadmap livestreams will not be recorded or available after airing, so you must tune in live if you want the inside scoop on all things MultiValue.
We can’t wait to tell you more. See you on November 18 if you’re in North America or EMEA, and on November 19 if you’re in APAC.
Save your seat today by visiting: https://www.rocketsoftware.com/events/rocket-multivalue-roadmap