Two new MVU virtual events in March 2021: both about D3 Hot Backup
We’re hosting two new 2021 Rocket® Software MultiValue University (MVU) virtual events. On March 16 and 17, join us for “Hot Backup for D3® Windows.” Two weeks later, join us on March 30 and 31 for “Hot Backup & Cloning for D3® Unix.”
On March 16 and 17 (March 18 in APAC), Brian Cram will cover:
- – Setting up D3 Windows FSI Hot Backup
- – Debugging D3 Windows FSI Hot Backup
- – Resyncing D3 Windows FSI Hot Backup
On March 30 and 31 (April 1 for APAC), join Brian Cram and Tim Rude as they cover:
- – Restoring “Small Save” D3 Unix “Small Save”
- – Setting up D3 Unix Hot Backup
- – Debugging D3 Unix Hot Backup
- – Using Safe VM Snapshots (DB Pause) D3 Unix
- – Resyncing D3 Unix FSI Hot Backup
This is a “don’t miss” MVU webinar series no matter what version of D3 you’re running and there will be plenty of time for Q&A during each 60-minute virtual event!
Visit the registration page for more details including times and how to save your seat for one or both events.